Skip to main content

The Whistle For The 2019 Political Battle Is Blown And The Bahubali Ready


Modi's exclusive interview to the ANI

ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF 2019, with an exclusive interview to the ANI, Narendra Bahubali made his intentions crystal clear. That the Bahubali is not gratified with just one term and is ready to battle for the another. For the critics, it would be interesting to find out if there is going to be any Katappa or it’ll be a Katappa-less battle.

Ok, let's be serious. Politics is a serious subject, no? Let’s talk about Smita Prakash who seems to be Mr Modi's preferred choice of journalists in order to move and shake the political discourse of the nation. Speaking of her, I must tell you, the lady is a very great listener. To interview someone like Modi, you need to be a good listener rather than a good speaker. Because, you know, he goes on and on… and on. Eventually, he ends up wooing you. Though not if you have some predefined political goals or loyalty to a particular party.

The interview was much-needed from him to upgrade his party’s morale for the bigger battle ahead and to shatter hope of the opposition. The loss in the simultaneous assembly elections of MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Telangana says it loud and clear ― that after the dream of acchhe din having been busted, the commoners' trust in the Bahubali is wearing off. Most part of the interview appears to be scripted or staged. But overall the interview served its purpose of providing the nation with excellent entertainment. Unsurprisingly, it was more entertaining than the 2018 Bollywood movies of Khans.

The prime minister has answered all itchy questions quite comfortably which only means that he came fully prepared. But his answers erased the doubts whether he is finding himself in a weaker position for being unable to keep promises made in the 2014 election or with mistakes made by his government in the last four years.

I’ve written a short article, obviously because writing long piece takes time and research while I’m already full with my assignments. I just couldn’t let the story of Modi’s interview simply pass under my nose. That's why this short piece. Needless to say, there will be more to come. There is still time for the real battle to commence after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Letter Without Fireworks

Dearest you , First of all, many thanks for being my support all these years… I don't know who I am to you, an honest blogger who expresses his view about the world, or a clown who provide free entertainment for his own fun. So far I’ve only tried to bring forth stories that I believed was worth your time and I'll continue this endeavour. I want you to bear some more of my musings in the form of blog/social media posts but with absolute freedom of your choice. I'm no comedian, but keeping the humour alive is one of the prime objectives of my writings. I can’t sacrifice humour to sound serious and intellectual. But unlike professional comedians, I won't guarantee if I’ll always make you laugh. Sometimes my jokes are really bad. I have no political affiliation, but sometimes I do take sides, not extreme though. The 2019 political battle will be exciting, especially after BJP’s recent defeat in the four major state assembly election. I’ve been quite inconsistent

Accidental Prime Minister Compels India To Talk Manmohan Singh And Corruption Before Election, A Review

The media advisor to former prime minister Manmohan Singh, with his boring job, has been able to commercialize a story of his boss right to the screen. No one would have imagined this possibility when the book was launched in the midst of the 2014 election; when it also made a buzz with the allegations giving birth to controversies. But with the change of government after the election, things cooled down and people forgot their highly qualified yet good-for-nothing economist PM. Only till next election though. ⭐⭐ (2/5) Directed by - Vijay Ratnakar Gutte Starring - Anupam Kher, Akshaye Khanna, Suzanne Bernert Storyline: Non-fiction, dramatized biography of former PM Manmohan Singh Prime characters  Sanjay Baru: Media advisor to the PM and the narrator Manmohan Singh: The Accidental Prime Minister (2003-2014) Sonia Gandhi: The villain-in-chief, is an evil Italian woman using proxies to get hold of power and control things remotely through Manmohan Singh Rahul Gandhi: Inco